Coffee Kind ships to the contiguous 48 states of the U.S., Hawaii and Alaska. Ground delivery time is 1-5 days, depending on location. While rush orders are available, we recommend ordering from a Coffee Kind vendor located near you for a faster delivery time.
Coffee Kind offers free shipping for any order over $35 per vendor. The free shipping offer applies to all our products unless stated otherwise. Free shipping when offered applies only to the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. not including Hawaii and Alaska. Shipping to other locations is quoted according to the carriers' pricing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Coffee Kind offers flat rate shipping at $4.95 for any order at a total of $35 or under. Flat rate shipping applies to all our products unless stated otherwise. The flat rate shipping is per vendor. If your order is purchased from different vendors, the shipping costs would equal the flat rate shipping times the number of vendors. The flat rate shipping applies only to the contiguous 48 states of the U.S. not including Hawaii and Alaska. Shipping to other locations is quoted according to the carriers' pricing.
Product Quality & Returns
You can return items in exchange of money back refund for a limited time as follows:
If we've made a mistake with your order, we'll make it 100% right. Just contact us at email@example.com within 7 business days of delivery. We'll correct the mistake right away and get you the right coffee.
Equipment and Non-Coffee Returns
All equipment and non-coffee items sold on Coffee Kind are covered by Coffee Kind's 30-day Limited Warranty. In the event that the product is damanged, missing, defective, or malfunctioning during shipment, report it to us within 7 business days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not use the product.
If you are unsatisfied with any non-coffee items from Coffee Kind (equipment, gifts, etc.), you may return or exchange them unused in their original package for 30 days after purchase for 100% your Money Back given these exceptions:
1. Before buying, please check the "Warranty" sections on the product pages, because some vendors have different return policies on Coffee Kind. When vendors provide Warranties different from Coffee Kind's, they override Coffee Kind's standard 30-day Limited Warranty policy. You can also reference our page of warranties by brand to view manufacturers's warranties.
2. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange a return shipment and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code that we'll issue promptly.
Do not return a shipment before receiving the RMA code.
3. The customer is responsible for return shipment costs, appropriate insurance, and proper packaging.
4. Refunds are awarded when the item is returned to the original vendor and it has been inspected. If our conditions for a return have been met, we will refund your original payment method the full purchase amount less our original shipping and handling costs. If, at the time of purchase, you had flat-rate shipping or free shipping, we will deduct our original, published (USPS or UPS) shipping and handling fees from your overall refund.
5. Espresso machines: Because of the nature of espresso machines, we understand that you need to test the machine out to see if it fits your expectations. If the espresso machine is not quite up to your standards, it only needs to be in like-new condition for it to be eligible under our Limited Warranty policy.
We guarantee the quality and timely shipment of our products. If your product ships late and arrives after the expected arrival day, we will provide a full refund of charges incurred for the shipment.
Coffee Kind depends on UPS and USPS for shipping. These carriers have an extremely high rate of on-time delivery. In cases where Coffee Kind ships a package on-time but UPS or USPS cause a late delivery, we will refund your shipping charges. If the customer provides an inaccurate name or shipping address, this guarantee does not apply. When a late delivery is caused by conditions beyond the control of the carrier including but not limited to: bad weather conditions, power outages, network outages, acts of god, or acts of government, this guarantee does not apply.
Inaccurate Delivery Name or Address
Coffee Kind does not guarantee shipments with inaccurate or incomplete names or delivery addresses. It is the responsibility of the buyer to provide an accurate and complete name and delivery address.
If a signature is required for a particular shipment, it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure the recipient will sign for delivery. In most cases, customers do not have to sign for shipments from Coffee Kind. However, UPS delivery staff can require a signature at their own discretion if they feel the package is not safe unattended. Coffee Kind does not guarantee delivery of packages when the recipient is unavailable to sign for a package. The carrier’s driver will make repeated attempts to deliver. If all delivery attempts fail, the package will be returned to Coffee Kind.
Orders can be cancelled online for any reason within 1 hour of placing the order.