- 8 oz double-strength coffee (I like press pot for this)
- 32 oz milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 0.5 cups sugar (vary sugar and vanilla to taste)
- Add the sugar and vanilla to the hot coffee and stir until the sugar is dissolved
- Pour the coffee mixture and cold milk into a pitcher and refrigerate. If you use skim milk, you might want to use a little pectin to thicken it up some
Suggestions: When it’s nice and cold, it tastes very similar to those cold bottled coffee drinks they sell in gas stations and grocery stores with green mermaids on the label.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.