Sometimes, there's a need for blended drinks, especially if it involves vanilla ice cream and coffee.
https://www.decoffeecompany.com/v/vspfiles/templates/109/images/coffee%20fun%201.jpg" style="float: left;" />
- 60 ml freshly brewed coffee
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 3 ice cubes
- Chocolate flakes
- Put the coffee, ice cream & ice cubes into a blender
- Blend on full power for 15 seconds
- Pour into a glass
- Serve with a straw & a generous sprinkling of chocolate flake!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.